Instagram ¦ Website ¦ Phone ¦ Email ¦ Register firstname.lastname@example.org@bwwmind.comor call 07710 092 811 for more informationRead more
Kooth.com is an anonymous, safe, confidential and non-stigmatised way for children and young people to receive counselling, advice and support online.
All you need to contact them is a smartphone, tablet or computer with internet connection.
Kooth provides online counselling for young people in Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea.Read more
We are offering six London Youth members the opportunity to deliver the Digital Talent 2.0 programme from January 2024 to February 2025.Read more
• Title: Community Climate Action Coordinator
• Hours: Full time 35 hours per week
• Contract type: Temporary – 18 month contract with potential to extend depending on funding
• Annual leave: 25 days per year plus bank holidays
• Reports to: PDT Health and Communities Programme Manager
• Location: North Paddington
Attention parents and carers! FREE weekly fitness classes for girls
Have you got a daughter aged 11 – 16?
Why not get them to try our new MOVE TOGETHER FITNESS CLASSES!Read more
Have your voice help improve public services across Westminster with Westminster Community Change Makers.Read more