Green Westbourne aims to make life better for people living in Westbourne by making the area greener, healthier and wilder and by improving access to the green economy and green jobs.
What is Green Westbourne?
This project will reimagine the relationship between nature and people living, studying and working in Westbourne. Led by Westbourne Forum in partnership with London National Park City, Green Westbourne will be a partnership between local residents, business, the voluntary sector, business and Westminster Council.
Our ambition is that over the next five years Green Westbourne will develop into a range of projects that can benefit every Westbourne resident in some way including:
- Landscaping, wilding and greening works
- Food growing and permiculture
- Volunteering and resident training
- Outdoor and nature connection activities
- School and youth projects
- Green enterprise and employment schemes
How you can get involved
- Join one of our activities
- Let us know you are interested in joining the Green Westbourne network to receive email updates and to connect with other people in the area with similar interests
- Let us know if you are interested in joining the Green Westbourne leadership group for 1 hour a month to help set the directions and priorities of the project
- Let us know your project ideas to help make Westbourne greener, healthier and wilder!
If you are an individual, organisation, group or business that cares about Westbourne and would like to get involved contact:
Lizzie Fletcher firstname.lastname@example.org, 07593690705
Or sign up to our monthly email updates using this contact form:
Green Westbourne Partners