Westminster City Council and Wilmott Dixon presented an update of the construction programme for the 300 Harrow Road development at a recent public meeting via Zoom.
– 300 Harrow Road development website: https://www.westminster.gov.uk/300-harrow-road
– If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
– Employment opportunities with Willmott Dixon – for skilled labourers and apprentices. More details to come at a later date.
– See website:
– 56 affordable homes for either social or intermediate rent: www.homeownershipwestminster.co.uk
Construction Programme: 2,5 years
– Enabling works, including demolition and foundations: start from End of Feb 2021 or early March 2021, to be confirmed By Willmott Dixon (WD)
– Summer 2021: Construction begins with cranes brought on site
– May 2022: tallest point of building complete
– June 2023: Construction finishes
– Spring/Summer 2023: Residents move in
– 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday: Any building works, including piling, excavation and demolition
– 08:00 – 13:00 Saturdays: Any building works, excluding piling, excavation and demolition
– In the morning and afternoon to avoid school drop-off and finish times