Gary and Charlotte, the Health Outreach Workers for Westbourne Neighbourhood Forum, have started to get out and about around the area. Over the coming months, you might see them in local playgrounds, libraries, Children’s Centres, schools and around the estates, handing out flyers and having a chat with local residents.
They can help point you in the direction of services and activities in and around Westbourne including:
- Housing, including keeping warm and safe at home
- Physical activities that you can take up, something for everyone
- Advice and information about healthy eating for children and adults
- Information about services for children and families
- Learning English or improving your language and literacy skills
- Where to go if you are looking for a job or training
- What to do if you want to stop smoking or have health problems
The project will see them linking local residents with services in the area, such as Westminster Works and the Health Trainer project.
If you have any questions or want to chat about your health and wellbeing, please give them a call! They can arrange to meet you at a time and place that suits you.
Get in touch on 07402415546 (Gary) or 07402163042 (Charlotte)